Claim Your Space
- Do you want to get your business offering in front of consumers quickly?
- Would you like to retarget online visitors who have shown an interest in your business?
- Do you need to target customers nationally or just in your local area?
If you answered yes to these 3 questions, then Google Ads for small business is an extremely effective way of driving relevant traffic to your website at a time when potential customers are most likely searching for what you have to offer
What is Google Ads?
Google Ads is an online platform that allows companies display text, video and image ads to potential customers in the Google Search Engine Results Pages.
These ads are different from the organic results that are displayed as can be seen from the image below.
The Google Ad in the screenshot is denoted by the Ad symbol in the top left hand corner and, as we can see, appears above the organic results on the page.
How then does Google Ads work
Google Ads works in the following way:
- Businesses choose a range of keywords that are relevant to their products and that they feel their target customers are using to search for them online.
- This keyword selection is carried using a tool called the Google Keyword Planner.
- Here they will find information about keywords such as number of searches and competition for keywords.
- The business owner will allocate a budget for the Google Ads campaign
- The business will then bid on the keywords, factoring in how much they will pay for a Google user to click on their ad.
- When bidding on the keywords, the business is effectively entering into an auction against other competitor companies who are looking to rank for the same keywords.
Google Ads can be a highly effective way of generating leads quickly for your business. However if you do not choose the correct keywords, write poorly performing ads and create badly constructed landing pages, then your budget will be quickly depleted for very little return.
There are lots of factors at play when managing a Google Ads account. Why not let our highly experienced Google Ad’s team help you get the best return on your Google Ads investment.
We create and manage Google Ads campaigns that are well optimised, targeted, cost effective and above all else profitable.
Call us today on Tel: 01 230 3645 to learn how we can manage your Google Ads campaigns for you.